This Quickcast shows how to play a game of Kahoot! in a room full of people with different devices:
- Once you've created you Kahoot or have chosen a public one to play, press the purple play button
- Choose your advanced settings and launch the Kahoot on the screen at the front of the room
- On their personal devices, players can then join by going to kahoot.it in their web browser, and entering the pin displayed on the screen at the front of the room
- They then enter their nickname, seeing it displayed at the front
- They then use their device to answer each question, with the aim to get as many points as possible and get to the top of the leaderboard
- The quiz master can then download the results of the quiz, seeing what each person in the room answered for each question, and how quickly.
- To see a real life example of Kahoot! in action, go to: http://goo.gl/78OdpE