http://mocomi.com/ presents How to draw an Elephant (Step by Step)
In this simple step by step guide learn how to draw an elephant in a simple and interactive way. You just need a pen and a paper to start drawing an elephant in next 2 minutes!
Follow these 15 steps to draw an elephant,
1. Draw a boat shape and make a line at an incline to complete it.
2. Draw a rectangle in its middle.
3. Draw a small, slightly longer rectangle above it.
4. Draw a small rectangle above this.
5. Similarly, make a small, slightly longer rectangle over it.
6. Draw a slightly curved line from the rectangle to the front end of the boat.
7. Erase lines as shown.
8. Draw a partially hidden rectangle on the boat’s front end.
9. Draw a circle within a circle for a porthole in the boat’s middle. Shade the smaller circle.
10. Draw details on the boat for realism.
11. Shade the top of the boat too.
12. Add lines in the hull.
13. Make waves in the background.
14. Draw a cloud.
15. Watch your ship sail away!
Watch this video on our website: http://mocomi.com/how-to-draw-an-elephant/
Watch more How to Draw Videos
For more such fun learning and cool How To Draw videos go to http://mocomi.com/fun/arts-crafts/drawing-for-kids/
Just leave a comment below to let us know what you think about this video and don't forget to hit the Like button!
Watch more educational content for Kids here: http://mocomi.com/ - Top educational website for kids,
Subscribe here for new and interesting content every week ► ► https://www.youtube.com/mocomikids?sub_confirmation=1
Press Bell Icon 🔔 For Latest Updates.
Thanks for watching! Don't forget to give us a Thumbs Up 👍!
Follow Mocomi Kids - Top educational website for kids,
on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/mocomikids/
on Twitter https://twitter.com/MocomiKids
on Pinterest https://www.pinterest.com/mocomikids/
on Google+ https://plus.google.com/+mocomikids/
on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/mocomi-kids